jobs in Bournemouth BH10
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual…
Fells Gulliver Ltd
Now hiring at 125 High St,…
- Supporting your management team to drive store sales, maximise profitability, and achieve KPI targets.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As Waiting Staff at the Ship Inn, you will be the friendly face our guests remember.
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
- The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this…
- You are able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over…
Pennington Church of England Junior School
- Support children with social, emotional and mental health needs, 1:1 where necessary.
- Deliver interventions for children across the school.
- As a full-time Shift Leader you’ll work anything from 30-35 hours a week, and as our stores are open 7 days a week great flexibility is important.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.