jobs in Bournemouth BH10
You refined by:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Café Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Applicants must be available for interview on Wednesday 11 March and to start work at the lodges no later than Monday 30 March.
£9 an hour
- At the recruitment days, you will be able to meet our fantastic team who can discuss all the available job roles, answer any of your queries and guide you…
£9.36 an hour
- Poole Museum Service is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised Food and Beverage Assistant to assist in the operation of its café and catering…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£10.14 - £10.97 an hour
- Candidates must have D1 category (or higher) on their driving licence and be willing to undertake further driving training.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£9.55 an hour
- St Mark’s CE Primary School is a two-form entry school, currently 416 children on role, located in the historic grounds of Talbot Village.
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the…
£8.35 an hour
- Working to targets they actively approach enough customers, creating a positive brand experience that leads to them purchasing and increasing sales in store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.