- Telephone bookings – monitoring the diary for late /no shows/waiting times.
- Dealing with customer issues/queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£37,693 - £40,600 a year
- The post holder is required to carry out detailed appraisal of the research evidence base for provision of health and social care services, to support the…
- Serving meals to both our guests and staff, keeping the kitchen clean and ensuring we are adhering to our health and safety regulations, assist with unpacking…
- In addition, you can choose from a number of flexible benefits, including our fantastic salary sacrifice car scheme, big discounts at high-street outlets,…
£34,688 - £38,476 a year
- Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and…
- You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
- Then you are in the right place.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£17,500 a year
- A valid driving licence and the ability to reach the plant around flexible working hours is essential.
- Communicating with our external stakeholders, dealing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.