jobs in Bookham
You refined by:
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations.
- WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- We actively encourage applications from candidates who have a relationship with the armed forces community whether as a currently serving member or reservist,…
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support such as coordinating sales previews, internal or external meetings, preparation of documents, etc.
£12,214 a year
- Providing meaningful activities within the centre and community based venues.
- A part-time position has become available for a Personal Assistant to enhance the…
£80,000 a year
- Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable…
£29,250 a year
- You will support customers by addressing and resolving incidents including the investigation and management of Anti Social Behaviour.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£19,417 - £22,265 a year
- By bringing together professional expertise from three local authority areas, and by putting children and young people at the heart of everything we do, we will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.