jobs in Bookham
You refined by:
East London (undo)
- Communicating with customers directly via phone and email.
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers.
The Hepatitis C Trust
£26,500 a year
- Please download the documents below for the application form and more information about the project.
- 3 year fixed term contract (with possible extension).
£420 a day
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Engaging with key stakeholders, including young people,…
Twist Recruitment Ltd.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- This role is for someone who wants to work in a busy studio environment, helping to keep our client organised and…
£30,875 a year
- A driving licence is desirable for the role but not essential.
- Develop an understanding of the objectives and needs of our partners and customers.
£24,462 - £25,809 a year
- To deliver pre-NCMP and hearing and vision sessions for parents/carers of eligible children under the guidance / partnership with the Nursery Nurse.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Friday drinks, weekly yoga sessions, softball and football team and a legendary Christmas party!
- Www.article-25.org are our registered charity of choice.
£10 an hour
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- We welcome applications from all suitably qualified…
£8.09 an hour
- You’ll be quick to get to the heart of every customers’ needs – whether it’s flooring for a first home or a trade tile purchase – and find solutions that fit…
£8.50 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- GAIL’s is a neighbourhood bakery, specialising in craft bread and fantastic coffee!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.