jobs in Bolton BL6
£27,025 - £29,515 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
£9 an hour
- You will be working closely with your Shop Manager and Assistant Shop Manager to make the shop a success, and build links in the local community.
£9.18 an hour
- We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
- You are a good team player.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any…
- A pleasant telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential.
- This is a varied, challenging and rewarding role providing support and cover which…
£23,977 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
Wigan Borough Clinical Commissioning Group
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Project Support Officer post, based in the Primary Care Team represents an exciting opportunity to support the development of primary care and the…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- You’ll keep other public areas of the hotel clean and tidy too.
- Housekeeping Team Member – Premier Inn.
- You don’t need previous experience to join us in this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.