jobs in Bolton BL6
- A team player who is organised, hard-working and driven to learn new skills.
- Friendly and able to build both team and guest rapport.
£8.21 an hour
- If your store performs well then you could be entitled to a well-deserved bonus!
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience and make every moment right.
£8.21 an hour
- Free on-site parking, subsidised canteen, access to discounted products and a workplace pension scheme.
- We also hold staff events such as family fun days and…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£27,025 - £29,515 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
- Your role as an Administrator is varied and you will need to be able to manage a high workload, consisting of managing internal post, from CD’s, Medical records…
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- Caseworkers provide technical advice and assistance to customers and colleagues, supporting the delivery of Strategic Objectives and contribute to improving the…
£17,364 a year
- Assist in the transporting of passengers in a safe, caring manner.
- Operating the vehicle tailgate-lift during the boarding and alighting of passengers in…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- As a library assistant you will support the delivery of library and information services to ensure a high quality service, support the delivery of activities…
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- The Service also delivers Lancashire's Participation Service across the whole of Lancashire for children in care and care leavers (LINX council) and children…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.