jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
- Ensuring that all customers are served in an efficient, friendly and polite manner.
- Helping the store build a strong relationship with the local community.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations.
£20,316 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Closing date: 21 September 2019*.
£8.76 an hour
- We are pleased to announce the opening of Brookview, a specialist nurse-led care home for adults with moderate to complex care needs, including but not limited…
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
£15,000 a year
- To work closely with other divisions within the Leaders Romans group to maximise sales opportunities and deliver outstanding service to our clients.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.