jobs in Bolton BL6
- This 1 form entry 'good 'catholic primary school aim to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported…
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and motivated to learn;
- An NVQ level 2 qualification or relevant experience;
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- We are currently working with 2 form entry primary school who need Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work on an ad hoc supply basis throughout this academic year.
- The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
- Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one-form entry Catholic Primary School in Leigh for a level 3 Teaching Assistant to start January…
- The Governors of a Kensington Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant for 27.5 hours a week, 38 weeks per year.
- You will be working on a 1:1 basis with children aged between 11-16 years who have Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
- This school is looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work with both small groups and children on a 1:1 basis in the run up to SAT's.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable and professional reference checks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.