jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
Oldham OL2 (undo)
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- Please note that should a vacancy that has been released for internal or external recruitment be deemed suitable for an at risk employee, it can be pulled back…
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£34,788 - £38,813 a year
- You will develop, produce and present reports which illuminate data on education provision for children & young people.
- Education, Skills and Early Years.
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- To ensure that all children of compulsory school age are admitted to school and attend regularly or receive education otherwise.
- Inclusion and Post 16 Service.
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- To send communications out to customers on the housing register.
- To offer basic advice on Housing Options related queries which include the housing registration…
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- We have just over 360 children on roll and expect to welcome another…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will be the first line of contact for the HR Team ensuring that all queries are directed to the appropriate people in a timely and professional manner and…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£22,511 - £24,330 a year
- To deliver our promises to our customers we are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focussed individual to appoint to the following key position:
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.