jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
William Hare Group
- Liaising with external clients in a highly professional manner with excellent correspondence skills.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar position (preferred).
Bury Clinical Commissioning Group
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The postholder will be required to provide a high-quality customer service in relation to the handling of complaints, claims, MP queries and Freedom of…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- To assist the coordination of admission and discharge activities within adults and older people acute services.
- Diploma level or equivalent experience.
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- The purpose of this job is to assist the Senior Brand Marketing Manager in the planning, development and delivery of marketing assets to promote the sales and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.