jobs in Bolton BL6
- Or do you have experience working with children and are wanting to utilise this within a school setting?
- Have experience working with children ideally in a…
- You will be working on a 1:1 basis with children aged between 11-16 years who have Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
- The School offer an exciting curriculum where children will work in a safe, stimulating and attractive learning environment.
- Because our people matter most.
- Enthusiastic children who are proud of their school and motivated to learn;
- An NVQ level 2 qualification or relevant experience;
- S/he will be kind, caring and patient whilst supporting the community ethos of the school.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and…
- As he comes from a vulnerable background, you must have previous experience working with challenging behaviours, whether this be with adults or young people.
- The provision is very well resourced with access to the latest visual technology and multiple iPad's to aid pupils understanding - as well as all the classrooms…
- The Governors of a Knowsley Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your…
- These children have more often than not come from disadvantaged backgrounds and as a result deal with associated social and emotional issues.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
- To express an interest in the role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.