jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
- At the Primary Alternative Provision, they aim to ensure that they give them the necessary support to improve their confidence, self-esteem and enable them to…
- You will be based within the classroom with up to 8 KS1 children - working alongside a qualified teacher and teaching assistant.
- The school is looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant has experience with SATs Booster groups to identify students learning gaps and narrow them…
- The SEMH Primary School is based in Wigan with free staff car park and easy access to public transport with a bus stop 5 minuets walk from the school.
- The school is located near the M61 and M6 motorway which is accessible by car with a large free car parking and easily accessible via public transport.
- The school is looking for a Behaviour Teaching Assistant that has the ability to provide support to various students across all Key Stages and has prior…
- This school is looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work with both small groups and children on a 1:1 basis in the run up to SAT's.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Does this sound like you?
- This school offers an inspirational environment where creative learning is encouraged, and an innovative attitude is a must.
- A high level of skill in the use of Excel and Word is required and suitable candidates will be customer-orientated, a strong team player and motivated to relish…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.