jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
NC Associates (undo)
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Invoice query resolution – both sales and purchase.
- Credit control – proactively chasing aged and current debt via telephone and email.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Keeping the sales ledger up to date.
- Dealing with bank & PDQ reconciliations.
- FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR / PERMANENT / £19,000 – £20,000 / BOLTON / EXCELLENT…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- NC Associates are looking to recruit a Data Support Finance Administrator to work for a leading property owner, service provider based in Preston As a Data…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Provide supervision and development for a team of qualified/part qualified accountants.
- R2R SUPERVISOR / PERMANENT / MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / £45,000 – £55,000 …
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Achieve and exceed behavioural and commissionable sales metrics, as set by management.
- Business Consultant – Manchester City Centre – Permanent Job – £26,000 – …
£19,000 a year
- Processing invoices using Sage 50.
- An award winning and well known Bolton business is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / CITY CENTRE / £21,000 – £23,000 / OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT & PROGRESSION.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience of being in an…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- A minimum of 1 year experience in fast paced, credit control position.
- As the Credit Controller you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and…
- Support the optimisation of cash throughout the group – achieving cash and debt targets.
- Supporting the delivery of high quality, accurate and timely recording…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Calling new and existing customers and selling the products and services.
- Building relationships with new and exciting customers.
- Ability to close a sale.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.