jobs in Bolton BL6
£26,000 - £29,000 a year
- Previous strong track record as a Housing Officer / Neighbourhood Officer within a social housing environment.
£15 - £17 an hour
- Making appropriate referrals to the Neighbourhood and Customer Support Teams to ensure support is provided to applicants, and customers to maximise their income…
£22,700 a year
- Delivering a customer focused service to all residents ensuring the customer journey and experience is positive and all queries are responded to within a timely…
£25,000 a year
- Assisting customers with all aspects of tenancy management including dealing with the key changes that occur throughout the life of a tenancy.
£12 - £18 an hour
- Ideally we are looking for a teacher/ Lecturer with significant experience Quality Assurance in Colleges, or a strong Administrator/ Business Support Officer…
£10 an hour
- A DBS is also needed for this role, if you do not have a current DBS Eden Brown can apply for one on your behalf.
- £200 could be on it's way to you!
£13 - £16 an hour
- You'll play a key role in the delivery of a first rate income maximisation service to tenants and will engage with customers though a range of channels…
£20 an hour
- The person would need to be able to drive and must hold QTS along with a DBS child and adult, on the update service.
£12 - £14 an hour
- A DBS is also required, if you do not have a DBS on the update service we will require you to have one processed through Eden Brown.
£20 - £22 an hour
- Have a recognised teaching qualification.
- Have your minimum level 3 in English and Maths.
- A DBS is also needed for this role.
- To apply for the role you will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.