jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
- You will work closely with the British Red Cross Internal Engagement team, other communications and engagement volunteers and elected Volunteer Representatives…
- An interview and selection process including an enhanced DBS check, references and a Digital Risk Assessment are required for this role.
Charity Careers North West
- The nursery offers a range of services to meet the needs of a busy family, including holiday and after-school care, for children aged from 6 weeks to 11 years,…
- Our aim is to support individuals with their recovery, and to help with workshops currently being delivered to young people known to the Police and are on the…
- A school governing body is made up of representatives from the school, the parents, the local authority and the local community.
- What will you be doing?*.
- Singing for the Brain uses singing to bring people together in a friendly and stimulating social environment.
- Download and complete a registration form.
- Please note for this role you must have a full driving licence - access to your own vehicle is preferred.
- If you have held a full driving licence for a minimum…
- We offer NVQ’s in Customer Service, Retail, Warehouse and Team Leading (England only).
- Previous retail experience would be great but it’s not essential as we’ll…
- Your role will be on the shop floor, using your imagination and eye for detail to create attractive displays using donated stock, keeping the floor tidy so that…
- Before you start, you will need to complete a registration form and provide two references.
- We will then invite you for an informal interview with your local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.