jobs in Bolton BL6
You refined by:
£9.10 - £9.35 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay…
- Support our shops behind the scenes back of house, sorting donations, getting things ready for sale and making sure the shop is kept stocked and ready for our…
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- 30 hours -Fixed term until March 2022.
- Grade D £18,795 to £19,945 per annum, pro rata.
- Summary Location: Blackburn Library Job Type: Fixed Term/Temporary…
- Flexible but suggest 2 hours on a regular basis – can do this from home but need to establish an excellent working relationship with the shop team first.
- Checking Information - The ability to check information quickly and correctly (8 minutes).
- Numerical Reasoning - The ability to solve numerical problems…
£26,445 a year
- We’re looking for a proactive individual with experience of developing, implementing, evaluating and managing volunteer programmes or similar skills utilised…
- You’ll be focused and friendly, take payments, pack goods, and spot opportunities make additional sales.
- Making sure customers leave wanting to come back.
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- The Trust’s Wellbeing, Mental Health Helpline and Texting Service is looking for caring and compassionate individuals who have an interest in mental health to…
- Committee Members will have experience of dealing with matters of ethics and integrity through their work in anti-doping; sports disciplinary; safeguarding in…
- You could be front of house, serving customers and keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
- Can use your own initiative.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.