£27,021 - £30,415 a year
- After two months’ service, you’ll be eligible to apply for a season ticket advance to purchase a quarterly or longer-period season ticket for travel between…
£23,545 - £25,429 a year
- As such this is a child-facing service, involving lone working in the establishments, so we are seeking someone who can see the child, not the offence, who can…
£25,293 a year
- If you are successful, we will invite you to stage 2 of the online tests, to see if you have the right natural strengths and preferences to become a prison…
- Responsibilities include pre-washing cars using a pressure washer, valeting customers' cars to a high standard post repair and cleaning our own fleet of…
- Collecting and delivering customers' cars from various locations in the South East.
- Must be polite and presentable, fully understand the importance of customer…
£17 - £18 an hour
- This Accounts Assistant position is a varied finance role based within a small finance and admin team...
- From £17 – £18k (dependent on experience).
£22,880 a year
- Delivery of furniture into unmanned lock ups, customers houses, building sites and retail stores.
- Current valid driving licence - minimum Class B.
£20,847 a year
- Langley House Trust is an innovative Christian charity that provides specialist housing, programmes and support services in the community for offenders seeking…
£20,000 a year
- Answering all incoming calls to the business.
- Transferring calls within the company and taking messages where needed.
- Duties will include but not be limited to:
- We are looking for a qualified Service Advisor with a minimum of two years’ experience and knowledge of 1-Link.
- Main Road Chattenden Kent ME38LL.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.