jobs in Blean
£13,592 a year
- We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home…
The Kings Ferry
£20,000 - £22,500 a year
- Supporting the department, the Marketing Assistant will be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for our products and services.
- Expected to deliver all aspects of nursing care, with supervision and coordination of the day to day activities as necessary.
£20,217 a year
- £20,217 per annum whilst training, rising to £23,735 per annum once training has completed plus regional allowances.
£36,000 a year
Annual salary: up to £36,000…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills will be key for the fulfillment of the position.
- As a Clinical Support Worker, you will ensure patients…
£21,167 a year
- A current full driving licence to drive Category B vehicles.
- The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) helps everyone stay safe on Britain's roads.
£30,880 a year
- Operate autonomously at times, effectively manage your own workload, time and priorities to deliver a high level of service to both senior leaders and customers…
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- College of Policing D6 qualification in ‘Tactics for Techs’ or similar/ equivalent Rural Surveillance (RSO) qualification.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful post holder will need to demonstrate effective team working and excellent communication skills.
- £21,089 - £23,761 per annum/pro rata.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.