jobs in Blean
- Customer Centric " identifying and serving needs of external and internal customers.
- Escalate to Team Leader/Manager any internal or payment issues with…
vantage education ltd
- Ideally suited to supply teachers, retired teachers or creatives / professionals, or recently qualified teaching graduates, candidates will be experienced at…
- We are looking for someone to work 1 or 2 week day, evening shifts from 6pm to 9pm and also a weekend shift Saturday or Sunday 12pm to 4pm.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- A full, UK driving licence.
- As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made…
- Assisting mechanical and electronic engineers during the design process, to gain sufficient subject knowledge to be able to develop the associated documentation…
£22,000 - £29,200 a year
- Home > Jobs > Service Advisor.
- A fantastic opportunity as a Service Advisor has just been brought to my attention.
- What are we looking for in you?
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- Estée Lauder Companies - Sales Advisor - The Cosmetics Company Store, Ashford - 8 Hours - Part Time, Permanent.
£13,000 a year
- You will develop the skills needed to contribute to the delivery of a wide range of products in support of programmes for military, government and commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.