jobs in Bishops Stortford
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Liase with the Payroll Administrator team to answer external queries.
- They are an extremely fast progressing company in the need for a Payroll Administrator to…
£15 - £17 an hour
- Experience of handling and managing calls from end customers.
- This Capability Green, Luton based company with parking on site have offices globally and are…
£10 - £14 an hour
- Ledger management across both purchase and sales ledger sides.
- Clearing a historic backlog of queries and errors.
- 100% confidence in double entry bookkeeping.
£14 - £16 an hour
- Must have a clean driving licence and car owner.
- To monitor arrears and take appropriate actions with regard to non-payment of rent using telephone, email, text…
£15 - £16 an hour
- Experience of dealing with customers in a stressful situation and the ability to calm potentially explosive situations.
- The successful candidate will have:
£10 - £12 an hour
- The successful admin assistant will need at least 1 year of accounts experience.
- My client are a large utilities company in Enfield.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Lead in sourcing external candidates using job boards, social media.
- They offer excellent benefits and great career progression opportunities.
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Support CRM Function by providing quoting trends and analyse opportunities, e.g. profiling customers based on recent purchasing trends to be used by Sales…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Ideally they will be willing to learn and have at least two years of experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- They will need to have good excel skills, extremely…
£8 - £9 an hour
- The client are a FTSE 250 ranked company who work closely with the Public Sector across four geographies internationally.
- Input of timesheet data for payroll.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.