jobs in Bishops Stortford
- Computational modelling of biological systems, data handling and processing;
- Microsoft Research in Cambridge, UK is leading the way in applying techniques from…
- The Computer Vision Group is tasked to improve our odds of betting on the “next big thing” and impact various products in the areas of cloud and edge…
- Be enrolled in a Master’s program in the area of computer science, computer vision/machine learning, statistics, or a related field.
- Python, C++, C#, R, Java.
- The interns will bring a human-centric perspective to the explorations and work closely with machine learning experts, social scientists, designers, engineers…
- Deep Learning systems have revolutionised the processing of images, speech and more recently, text.
- Design and implementation of Deep Learning systems.
- We work very closely with products groups in Microsoft such as Azure and SQL Server, and we have contributed to deployed services such as Azure Confidential…
- Design and implementation of Bayesian Machine Learning systems.
- Deep understanding of Bayesian Machine Learning techniques, for example through active research…
- The move to the cloud calls for rethinking how systems are built and run.
- We design and build systems that can be deployed at cloud scale and work with product…
- As part of this, we also work with product groups to contribute to Microsoft’s services.
- A good understanding of the 3GPP 4G/5G radio access network…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.