jobs in Bishop's Castle
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You will work with the Service Manager (Commissioning and Governance) and the Accommodation Officer to ensure that all relevant processes are in place to enable…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Meeting and greeting our customers.
- Suitable candidates will have held a full driving license for a minimum of three years.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- Maximising the store's sales and profitability through the delivery of…
£11.50 an hour
- "Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive £11.50 per hour, working from mid-morning 11am…
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£12.88 an hour
- The successful candidate must possess excellent secretarial skills (RSA Level 3 or equivalent) and be able to take typewritten notes during meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.