jobs in Bishops Stortford
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£10.60 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
- The sales of freehold and leasehold plots.
- This role would suit either a school leaver or someone with previous office experience wanting to start their career…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£8.35 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll spend your time stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and keeping the place…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£25,000 a year
- Have a full UK manual driving licence with maximum of 6 points (Endorsement codes a re viewed on an individual basis).
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety.
£8.72 - £11.30 an hour
- As a Health Advisor (Call Handler) you will answer telephone calls directly from the public and health care professionals, directing the caller to the most…
£10.54 - £15.83 an hour
- You need to be able to provide a full five year work/education history, have valid photo ID, right to work documents and provide a DBS check.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.