You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- To provide a positive, welcoming and stimulating environment for service users, supporting them in carrying out domestic duties in their home when required.
£7.70 an hour
- All applicants will be required to complete a DBS that is paid for by the company and be flexible to work day, evening and weekends on a rota basis.
- As a Support Worker at Solihull & Birmingham Supported Living you will support a female service user with physical disabilities in her own home and out in the…
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
£8.30 an hour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Our ideal support worker will:
£11.50 an hour
- Assist in the planning of recreational, social, vocational, educational events and activities, escorting and supporting individuals as necessary during such…
- This is to include transporting service users to appointments and other engagements as required by driving the Company vehicles if the worker has a driving…
- We are always looking for warm, caring and experienced care assistants to provide person centered support to Children with learning disabilities, physical…
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£8.38 - £13.92 an hour
- Paid Shadowing in the field (meet the customers you will be caring for).
- The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.