jobs in Birmingham B6
You refined by:
- Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages; we know you hang out with other great people.
- Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly).
£17,332 a year
- The National Trust ethos will always be at the forefront of your mind, and you'll be proud to share our good work with our customers, you’ll look to maximise…
£8.21 an hour
- We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience.
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%).
- As a Cook with Leonard Cheshire you will play a key role in the preparation of meals, special events and functions, providing a high-quality kitchen service in…
£8.40 an hour
- That’s a great thing to hear about the team at Parkside, a 20 bed home which offers care to young adults with complex mental health needs including Huntington’s…
£8.21 an hour
- We focus on customers first, on their needs and circumstances and provide a retail experience distinguished by warmth of service, and customer empathy.
- Full time cook to work in a residential home for the elderly cooking for 13 people must enjoy cooking full time Position working6 days a week hours are 8 in the…
£10 an hour
- The Cook, you will report to the Kitchen Manager and help produce quality meals for the residents living in the home.
- Self-motivated and pro-active individual?
- Greenway House Residential Home in Lower Penn Wolverhampton require a cook for Saturday and Sunday - 9.30am - 2.00pm.
Golden Nest Care Homes
- To have the ability to cook homemade meals and baking for up to 14 residents.
- To have general knowledge of running a kitchen to include documentation, special…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.