jobs in Birmingham B6
You refined by:
£20,000 a year
- Answering the telephone and re-directing calls as appropriate.
- Sending out sales invoices to local authorities.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the home.
- The successful candidate will be trained and will be expected to answer phone calls, create documents such as notices, assist with filling and uploading, help…
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be able to work well with others in a busy and exciting team.
- You’ll be dealing with all triage queries that come…
- You will be the first point of contact for our managers and employees who are seeking HR Advice via email, telephone and face to face.
£9.12 an hour
- Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Sutton Coldfield are looking for an Administrator to start immediately on a 3 Month temporary basis…
£8.50 an hour
- Support customers with any enquires and dealing with them accordingly.
- Dealing with incoming customer calls and dealing with their request effectually and…
£9 - £11 an hour
- The role will include working on internal systems, logging information on the databases and liaising with customers and contractors.
£17,136 a year
- Act as system administrator and first/main point of contact for cohort related issues from the team and customers and give appropriate advice and signposting.
- Working as part of a team in a busy office environment.
- Now we need an Administrator.
- Communicative, organised, flexible and committed and you must have a can…
£9 - £13 an hour
- This is a full time temporary role for 3 to 6 months.
- Managing a mailbox, responding and fielding queries to others in the team.
- Booking desks for the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.