You refined by:
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- Prioritise a busy workload, whilst also keeping calm under pressure and always remaining professional.
- Be responsible for specimen administration.
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
£26,317 - £28,785 a year
- Warwickshire County Council wants its commissioned adult, children's and young people's social care providers to deliver good quality service to their customers…
£25,000 a year
- Discounts on retail, travel, food and more.
- Have obtained (or expecting to obtain by September 2020) a 2:2 or above in any degree subject OR have completed a…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- As part of our safe recruitment practice, it is a mandatory requirement for all newly appointed staff requiring a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Deal with colleague enquiries ensuring response times to queries meet Service Level agreements.
- Deal with supplier queries and requests promptly and courteously…
£22,000 a year
- Join us and you’ll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- It is essential you have both written and verbal communication skills and have a good telephone manner.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop resourcing…
£39,002 - £40,858 a year
- This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.