jobs in Birmingham B6
You refined by:
Pertemps Network Group (undo)
£21,504 a year
- The ideal candidate should have a flexible work approach and be resilient to all types of calls.
- 12 to 18 Months in a call centre or office environment.
£9.12 an hour
- The main purpose of this role is providing exceptional customer service for a number of customers.
- Good computer skills and excellent telephone manner.
£11.50 an hour
- You must be available to start on Monday 28th October for a minimum of 2 months.
- Our client who is a global transport and logistics company require…
£9.74 an hour
- A Local Authority are looking for a Library Assistant to work within the team based at Nuneaton Library CV11 4DR and also be able to cover shifts at Bedworth…
£9.16 an hour
- To provide holistic administrative support to the School Hub Office (and all aspects of its work) by assisting in planning and undertaking routine office…
£9.50 - £10.00 an hour
- Balance and maintain sales ledgers and purchase ledgers.
- AAT level 2/3 or equivalent book keeping qualification.
- Diligence, accuracy and attention to detail.
£8.50 an hour
- If you have Receptionist experience within a fast paced desk, great customer service skills, and can work on your own initiative this is a great role.
£9 an hour
- Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to work with a Recruitment company in Birmingham City Centre.
- Monday to Friday 9am till 17.30pm.
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- Experience in working to high accuracy and speed will be paramount to this exciting assembly role.
- Working in a clean environment this role offers an long term…
£17,000 - £25,000 a year
- Ability to provide accurate and concise telephone advice.
- Ability to communicate complex legal issues in a clear and succinct manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.