jobs in Birmingham B10
£17,000 a year
- You will be the first point of contact and the face of the hospital whilst being stationed in the secure Control Room meeting and greeting all visitors to the…
£25,000 a year
- As IT assistant you will be responsible for setting up new employees with email addresses, updating the CRM system and assiating the IT manager with any…
- As a member of the team, you are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
- Our client based in south Birmingham require warehouse operatives Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
- Physically fit and capable of maintaining physical activity.
£23,893 a year
- The largest infrastructure project in western Europe, the construction covers 15 Home Office police force areas and is forecast to be delivered by 2035-2040 and…
- We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail…
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects as is needed.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, including repetitive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.