jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
NHS Charities Together
£27,000 a year
- They will assist in responding to member enquiries received via the website and digital channels, helping to moderate social media content and develop targeted…
£42,219 - £47,847 a year
- By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application form which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence…
£22,990 a year
- The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Supporting the Senior Credit Control/ Cashier – Financial Services you will ensure the provision of high quality Financial Services, which includes cash…
£19,400 a year
- We engage with all areas of the National Grid business reporting on performance and acting as partners to aid in decision making.
- What's in it for you.
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
£18,795 - £19,554 a year
- Myton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Successful candidates will need to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
- Provide exceptional support to retail store teams, responding to queries in a professional manner against agreed SLAs.
- At least 3 years experience of applying human factors methodologies to product development programmes.
- Good product research and analysis skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.