jobs in Birmingham B10
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Willingness to get stuck in with our fun-loving culture.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our guests everyday.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and…
£8.21 an hour
- Answering incoming calls and transferring to relevant departments and individuals.
- Taking accurate messages in a professional manner.
- The qualifications needed are Reps Level 2 but Level 3 desirable or Equivalent Gym Instruction or Personal Training qualification, Group exercise qualification…
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude.
- As a successful Stock Assistant you will have perfect products available for our online customers by:
- Working in all areas of the store as needed, including the…
Waa Group Limited
Sutton Coldfield B72
- You’ll be involved in setting up paid brand campaigns through all social media channels.
- You’ll support the team with content creation and social media…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.