jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£25,000 a year
- As IT assistant you will be responsible for setting up new employees with email addresses, updating the CRM system and assiating the IT manager with any…
£8.45 an hour
- You'll report in to your Shift Supervisor and Shift Manager, where you will be part of a shift that processes a large volume of parcels.
£25,469 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£8.30 an hour
- Our Stockroom Assistants work collaboratively with the store team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store and the warehouse.
£9.14 an hour
- You’ll work as part of a team and use some really smart kit to help you sort all those parcels efficiently.
- You’ll use Hand-Held Terminals (HHT’s), pump-trucks …
- Our client based in south Birmingham require warehouse operatives Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm.
- Physically fit and capable of maintaining physical activity.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.