jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
£9.02 an hour
- Assisting customers in person, by telephone or email.
- Driving License is mandatory- Driving duties required to operate mail van between sites for collections…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£800 a week
- Access to our perks program, delivery incentives and more.
- Must have your own car and the related documents and permits.
- What's in it for you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.