jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
- Creative activities (e.g. interest in art principles, photography, creative writing, game art ).
- In this role, you'll work with other artists to achieve success…
- Hold an understanding of the technical constraints of music design for interactive media.
- You’ll deal with both the technical and aesthetic design, as well as…
- Effective administration will include organising team affairs (e.g. meetings, calls etc), general team admin (files, archive), general day-to-day admin issues,…
- As Audio Design Intern, your role will be to implement interactive systems and content into the product and be accountable to the wider game and audio direction…
- You will join us in the summer period and join our community of interns under our programme called Jacobs Campus.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- You will be working closely with leads across various disciplines, attending daily team stand-ups and driving the delivery of roadmap features.
- Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and…
- Moving assignees globally can be complex and costly for organisations and the oneGM team works with clients to develop strategies for global mobility, tax and…
Photometrics - UK
- Respond to incoming calls and contact existing customers.
- This position aims to allow us to achieve our short-term project goals, but we hope this can expand…
- 3: Video interview – in partnership with the Bright Network,.
- Opening Date: 5 September 2019.
- Working in the Retirement team, you’ll need good numerical and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.