jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£21,731 a year
- Being able to talk to customers, sell additional products and handle difficult situations are all part of the job.
- The Receptionist provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
£20,235 - £26,274 a year
- The team in which this post works triage a high volume of inbound queries from a diverse client group of both internal and external customers, through multiple…
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- You will be responsible for:
£19,581 - £20,939 a year
- To handle day-to-day routine enquiries in a busy department in a calm and efficient manner.
- To act as the first point of contact for University staff passing on…
£21,033 a year
- You’ll have all the normal responsibilities that a Home Office PCSO will have, but focused within a railway environment which will also allow you to enforce BTP…
£28,250 a year
- Some locations are more popular than others so if you’re invited to assessment centre and your preference is no longer available, we'll talk you through the…
£8.45 an hour
- As an Audley Receptionist, along with the meeting and the greeting and being the very heart and hub of the luxury village, you will assist in the day to day…
£23,893 a year
- The largest infrastructure project in western Europe, the construction covers 15 Home Office police force areas and is forecast to be delivered by 2035-2040 and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.