jobs in Birmingham B10
You refined by:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- You will be responsible for:
£18,065 - £19,945 a year
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a part-time School Librarian from January 2020, to promote, manage and develop the school library within the school to…
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
- The role of Admin Assistant is to provide administrative support to fee earners and the secretarial team within our Practice Groups.
- For all our airside roles candidates must hold a full UK Manual Driving Licence and pass a Medical, administered by the airport.
- Full training will be given.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.