jobs in Bexhill TN39
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
£10 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400).
- Rates of pay £10.00 per hour.
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
Royal Tunbridge Wells TN4
£9.50 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
£9.20 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
- Care Assistant - Right At Home.
- As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks will typically include:
- Helping clients get dressed and ready for the day.
£9 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
Royal Tunbridge Wells TN2
- All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- In return brighterkind provide a variety of competitive benefits including a…
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.