jobs in Belfast BT5
You refined by:
- As a Christmas Customer Advisor, you are often the first person our customers will see and speak to when they come into one of our stores or you’ll be working…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- It can get really busy in our Belfast Abbey Centre store, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple…
- The finance team at Henderson Retail are delighted to welcome applications for the position of Goods Received Clerk to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
£8.31 an hour
- We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of community retailing and creating the very best retail experience for our customers.
- It can get really busy in our stores, therefore this role is intergral to ensure we recover our stores efficiently to ensure we are able to meet our customers…
- Deal with high volume email and telephone queries.
- Henderson Wholesale provides a unique support package to its retail partners including marketing, retail…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- You will have demonstrable industry administration experience and be able to articulate your experience in a professional manner via CV application.
- An iconic brand in Canada with over 4,000 restaurants and serving over 2 billion cups of freshly brewed coffee we're finally here in the UK with big plans to…
- Ask customers what was wrong with a product if it is returned and offer replacements or alternatives to ensure the customers needs are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.