jobs in Belfast BT5
You refined by:
County Down (undo)
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£12 - £13 an hour
- Prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines;
£8.79 an hour
- Excellent communication on a variety of levels as well as written and on the telephone.
- Drivers with own transport and flexibility for extra hours will also be…
£15 an hour
- With continuous operational development across Business Support teams in order to support it's wider operations, they currently have a need to build out…
JOB DESCRIPTION Bestway Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are…
£9,349 a year
- You will also be helping prisoners maintain positive links with their children, by helping them record stories to send home.
£21,006 a year
- Job Duties: Supervision of retail assistants, ensuring efficient checkout operation and cash office operation.
- Must have 6 months Senior Supervisor experience.
£8.72 an hour
- It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required,…
- Volunteers will need to be at least 18 to visit service users on their own but those aged 15 - 17 can be involved in a variety of activities such as promoting…
£19,100 a year
- £19100 per annum plus £100 oncall weekend allowance, Company Car and Mileage.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- Monitor and supervise care service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.