jobs in Belfast BT4
£11.19 an hour
- Dealing with enquiries and providing information by telephone, correspondence and at reception facility to deal with confidential enquiries from Elected Members…
£12.60 an hour
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery through the mainstreaming of equality within the Council.
£8.22 an hour
- Develop community links with local groups, i.e. churches, schools and encourage a variety of events and activities to take place in the home.
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- Step 2: Opportunity Alerts: Optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support.
- Access to the latest equipment and technology.
- Flexible on days and hours.
Now hiring at 8 Market Pl,…
£11.19 an hour
- A third level qualification in a planning related subject (HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent.
- Provide professional planning advice on planning policy…
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local club or going to the…
£9.74 an hour
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.