jobs in Belfast BT4
£100 a day
- The successful candidates must have full, valid C+E LGV Licence, digital driver card and DQC (CPC).
- 6 driving shifts, 24hr off, 5 driving shifts, return to NI -…
£10 an hour
- The council anticipate an increase in call volumes after introduction of new collection service and the successful wil be expected to have good communication…
- You will be equipped with specialist knowledge through ongoing training to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages, tailor-made holiday…
- As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service…
£8.63 an hour
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure…
£8.22 an hour
- Develop community links with local groups, i.e. churches, schools and encourage a variety of events and activities to take place in the home.
£15.81 an hour
- To provide oral and written reports regarding project applications at various forums, to include assessment panel meetings, Development Committee meetings and…
£23,866 - £25,463 a year
- Hold a full (i.e. not provisional) and current UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Undertaking marketing and communication activities to promote activities…
£9.74 an hour
- Maintenance work 1.2 A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar post in at least four of the following areas:
Ian Black Consulting
- Thank you for your interest, but we are not currently recruiting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.