jobs in Belfast BT4
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£10 an hour
- The council anticipate an increase in call volumes after introduction of new collection service and the successful wil be expected to have good communication…
£15.81 an hour
- To provide oral and written reports regarding project applications at various forums, to include assessment panel meetings, Development Committee meetings and…
£8.21 an hour
- Deliver a high quality service to all customers.
- You will serve alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, ensuring a high quality bar service is provided at all…
- You will be equipped with specialist knowledge through ongoing training to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages, tailor-made holiday…
£12.60 an hour
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery through the mainstreaming of equality within the Council.
£11.19 an hour
- Dealing with enquiries and providing information by telephone, correspondence and at reception facility to deal with confidential enquiries from Elected Members…
£9.74 an hour
- Maintenance work 1.2 A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar post in at least four of the following areas:
£11.19 an hour
- A third level qualification in a planning related subject (HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, Degree) or equivalent.
- Provide professional planning advice on planning policy…
£12.85 an hour
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years’ experience in 2 above.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.