jobs in Belfast BT4
- You will work closely with the British Red Cross Internal Engagement team, other communications and engagement volunteers and elected Volunteer Representatives…
- Use your knowledge and expertise in social media and marketing to help the British Red Cross gain further reach and support.
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- Providing support with general office duties which may include filing, photocopying, receiving visitors and answering telephone calls.
- Is this role for me?
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- Step 2: Opportunity Alerts: Optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
- In this role you will help the Our Social Networks project to organise and promote events to highlight a series of exhibits shared across venues in Bangor.
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Fundraising - Donation Box Collector Volunteer.
- Learning opportunities so you can represent the Red Cross with…
- Interact with our walkers before and after the walk; sell our merchandise, provide walkers with Memory Tags, assist them with queries, and keep the event site…
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses.
- Delivering and collecting wheelchairs using a Red Cross van.
- Connecting human kindness with human crisis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.