jobs in Belfast BT29
- Main Duties: Checking off deliveries, assembling orders and maintaining the warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse to ensure that the warehouse is free from hazards and…
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- Completed at least 2 years in a Science/Maths/Computer Science degree.
- However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified,…
- * Please note due to the nature of the role candidates must have a current driving license.
- News Editing – using computer based editing systems to produce…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Experience of working directly with internal and external customers, providing a high level of service.
- This vacancy will initially be based in Undergraduate…
- Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 and above) in an Events, Marketing, Communications or related subject.
- To report any queries to the Inbound Manager.
- Knowledge of typical warehouse layout and control.
- Health and Safety requirements within a warehouse environment.
- Basic understanding of customer services and how to deal with customers.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work within a small team to deliver outstanding customer…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Differentiating Iron Mountain’s value proposition to customers by building strong relationships, both internal and external, and taking ownership for overall…
- At Domino’s Pizza we’re looking for people with lots of energy and get up and go, a positive attitude and a willingness to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.