jobs in Belfast BT29
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Dealing with sales enquiries and customer enquiries around orders placed via phone, email and fax.
- Processing orders from a large field of customers, GB, ROI &…
- They will be responsible for the receipt of material, picking and processing of work orders, material move orders and all other material requests.
£9.46 an hour
- All temporary staff will have access to free car parking, canteen facilities and access to discounts in the site facility retail shop.
£8.21 - £12.86 an hour
- Answering and vetting all incoming telephone calls based on knowledge of caller or issue(s) raised.
- Managing all emails, documents, correspondence, papers and…
£9.00 - £15.87 an hour
- Assisting with the production of responses to queries including FOIs, Subject Access Requests, and requests from partnership organisations, the media, academia…
£11.19 an hour
- Be able to demonstrate at least one year's experience in dealing with members of the public during litter enforcement, dog control and/or alcohol enforcement.
£8.21 an hour
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for picking, packing and loading within a busy distribution warehouse.
£8.21 - £10.89 an hour
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33.
- Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the…
£8.90 an hour
- 4 GCSE's at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent/higher qualification AND 1 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role, OR 2 years…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Contribute to new product development by researching customer requirements and identifying innovative ways to add value for our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.