jobs in Belfast BT11
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- The postholder will provide an administrative support service for the School which will include dealing with enquiries by phone and by email, word processing a…
£34,866 - £41,550 a year
- The post holder will assist the Student Experience & Wellbeing management team in the strategic development of the team’s operational systems, data management…
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
The Odyssey Trust
- Joining a team of skilled staff, the post holder will provide painting and maintenance duties throughout the site.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
£17,046 - £18,009 a year
- To individual customers, sports clubs and groups as instructed by the Supervisor and devise fitness testing and training programmes.
- You will work in a tidy and methodical manner and take pride in a high standard of accuracy.
- To ensure that all temperature controlled stock is picked, packaged…
- Handling queries via email and telephone from internal and external stake holders.
- Ability to undertake administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure,…
£40,071 a year
- Excellent people skills in order to collaborate with many different groups Project management skills, working to targets and deadlines.
£20,316 a year
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- You will provide all aspects of general and financial administration, enabling the service to run in an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.