jobs in Belfast BT11
You refined by:
Banbridge BT32 (undo)
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Our front of house team are the first point of contact with our customers, therefore, we are looking for friendly people to ensure all customers are greeted in…
- Confident in selling our products, approaching and supporting customers.
- You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers by offering high…
- If you do not yet have experience as a barista and wish to learn more about the art of coffee, then please apply for our front of house role with intent to…
- Help customers discover their individual style by expressing a passion for the brand, customer and product.
- The thread that’s run through those five decades is…
- If you can’t find what you are looking for today then register your interest with the Subway® store by completing a Team Member application and get ahead on…
- Our customers expect and deserve great tasting handcrafted pizzas, made perfectly and delivered on time, every time.
- We never accept ‘ok’ or ‘good enough’.
£8.61 an hour
- We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of community retailing and creating the very best retail experience for our customers.
- What we’re looking for….
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- For a portion of your contracted hours, you may be required to hold the store keys and undertake the responsibility and duties required to open and close the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.