jobs in Basingstoke RG22
Manor Field Infant School
- However we would welcome anyone with the enthusiasm and interest to effectively challenge and support our school.
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£19,500 a year
- Opening accounts for our customers and providing loan and credit card facilities.
- You'll also need to be able to balance building relationships with your…
£8.40 an hour
- £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers.
- We pay £8.40 per hour plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour *.
- Discounts at numerous gyms, pools and fitness events.
Hatch Warren Infant School
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ2 (or equivalent or be training accordingly) in a childcare or teaching assistant qualification and have good literacy and…
£18,426 a year
- Work in a flexible manner for the needs of the children and the school, responding to ‘quick action’ requests by staff to cope with emergencies.
Wootey Junior School
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a well organised and efficient Admin Assistant to work alongside our School Business Manager.
Limington House School
£13,107 - £13,805 a year
- We currently require a passionate Learning Support Assistant in this all age special school for pupils with severe learning difficulties.
- All we ask of you is.
£8.67 an hour
- Handle incoming calls and manage the switchboard.
- You will be a key part of our security team ensuring that all visitors / clients are welcomed in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.