jobs in Basingstoke RG22
- Meeting & greeting customers / external visitors of the group where required.
- General administrative tasks such as stationery ordering, meeting room bookings,…
Hatch Warren Junior School
- Has experience of working with primary aged children.
- Can you work closely with and be accountable to the class teacher, who will give guidance on the nature…
- As part of the in-store team, you will provide visual support to the store, engaging our customers by creative product placement and utilising the latest…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Duties include greeting patient’s as they arrive for appointments, dealing with patient enquiries (in person and on the telephone), managing appointments…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Domestic staff provide a clean and safe environment for our patients, staff and visitors and help to reduce the spread of Health Care Acquired Infections.
£19,926 - £21,488 a year
- To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and “right first time” service to our internal and external customers.
- Communicate and work with the Judiciary, Magistracy,…
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Bakery Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- You will need to bring energy, enthusiasm, great customer service and the ability to think outside the box.
- We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK.
- BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.